Silkworm Farm (Sericulture) Visit with Easy Hiking in Pokhara Nepal
Silk production in Nepal has more than Twenty-five years old history. Nepali Silk is the product of Bi-voltine Silk worm available in sub-tropical hilly region which has high quality in compare to multi-voltine that available in tropical region. Sericulture is the rearing of silkworms for the production of raw silk. During this tour, you can expect guided visit to Huge Silkworm farm ground with thousands of Mulberry (black, red) plants, this is most loved meal of Silkworm. Silkworm keeping center, breeding center, Cycle of Silkworm production. Tour starts after driving to this farm and ends at your hotel.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (We, advice you to carry some easy foods)
- 10am, our tour guide will greet and meet you at your hotel lobby (Reception) area within Lakeside, Pokhara. Then we will drive about 20-30 minutes. After that, will enter into Silkworm farm ground. Where you will expose with nature, fresh air for the first time out of Pokhara city crowed. Guide will provide you information about cycle of raw silk production in the farm during this tour. Will spend our precious time within Mulberry (black, red) forests and loads of information. After that, will visit to Silkworm keeping house, Silk net and process of silk making etc. Then, will hike through natural fresh air jungle for refreshment. Guide will keep you refresh with information. Finally, will arrive to the main road, where our driver waiting for you. Then, will drive you and drop you back to your hotel .Tour End.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential place in Lakeside area of Pokhara. Or from our Branch office, located in Durbar Marg Ln, Lakeside, Pokhara.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.