Sillar Route In Arequipa + Viewpoint of the Volcanoes
THE TOUR HAS TWO HOURS OF START, AT 8:00 AM OR 2:00 PM, WITH THIS WE CAN KNOW THE WONDERFUL OF THE CITY OF AREQUIPA, A NEWLY DISCOVERED LANDSCAPE WHERE A LOT OF THE CULTURE OF AREQUIPA IS KNOWN AND THE ORIGIN OF THE SILLAR, FAMOUS STONE FROM WHICH THE HISTORICAL CENTER OF THE CITY WAS BUILT. YOU WILL WALK LIGHTLY ALSO FOR A PINK ARMCHAIR CANYON, VIRGIN AREA AND NAME CUADBRILLAS. WE WILL EXPLORE THE CARVINGS THAT EXIST IN THIS AREA AND THE VALUABLE WORK OF THE CANTERS.
per adult from
What's included :
- TOURIST TRANSPORTATION IN VAN
- ENGLISH PROFESSIONAL GUIDE - SPANISH
What's excluded :
- 5 SOLES INCOME TICKET
WE WILL KNOW THE ORIGIN OF THE ARMCHAIR, FAMOUS STONE OF ORIGIN STILL DEFINED FROM WHICH THE MOST CONSTRUCTION OF THE HISTORICAL CENTER OF THE WHITE CITY OF AREQUIPA WAS BUILT.
• Canteras de Sillar, Quebrada de Anashuayco, Arequipa Peru
Departure Point :Calle Sucre 400, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.