Silver Falls Hike & Wine
Silver Falls State Park is considered the crown jewel of the Oregon State Park system. It boasts 18 waterfalls within 9000 acres (36 km^2). Overlapping this is the Willamette Valley AVA, world-renowned for its Pinot Noir. You will get intimate with this area through a waterfall hike and wine tasting. Your expert guide, with formal background in ecology, natural resources, and wine, will teach you about the natural history, cultural history, and wine background of the area. The guide will lead you on a moderate, 5.7-mile (9.2-km) hike under, beneath, above, and around waterfalls, before taking you onto 2-3 boutique wineries for tasting. We cover the picnic lunch, you cover tasting fees.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Silver Falls State Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (always appreciated)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Silver Falls State Park, 20024 Silver Falls Hwy SE, Drake Crossing, OR 97385-9758
Your naturalist guide will lead you on the moderately strenuous 7.6-mile (12.7-km) Trail of Ten Falls, where you can bask in the glory of these beautiful waterfalls.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Willamette Valley, Willamette Valley, Oregon
Your wine-industry honed guide will take you on a pastoral drive through the Willamette Valley where you'll make stops at three boutique wineries to taste some of the world's best Pinot Noir, as well as other distinct wines.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be contacted the evening prior to confirm pickup location and time. We try to accomodate everybody, but sometimes we must consolidate pickup locations.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are keeping the vehicles sanitized as per WHO & CDC recommendations. For non-private tours, vehicles are being filled to half capacity to maintain physical distance. As per proclamation by the Governor of the State of Oregon, guides and guests are required to wear masks, with certain exceptions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.