Silver Salmon Fishing Fly Out from Soldotna, Alaska
Load up with your professional guide into one of our DeHavilland Beaver floatplanes and enjoy a 30 minute scenic flight to the western shores of Cook Inlet. You will be spin and bait fishing out of the comfort of our boats or on the river banks for acrobatic Silver Salmon. Limit is three salmon per person at all locations.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- All spin fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear
- Fishing license
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Adventure Air, Soldotna, AK
Your adventure starts at beautiful Longmere Lake, in Soldotna, Alaska, where you will meet your guide and pilot. Your guide will help you with needed equipment for your fishing excursion, which includes hip waders, fishing poles and tackle. Bring your own rain gear, and packed lunch. Your pilot will help you board one of our DeHavilland Beaver Float planes. Relax and enjoy a scenic, 30 minute flight to one of our Silver Salmon fishing destinations. Weather permitting, you will fly over a majestic glacier cascading off of the ice fields of the Alaska Mountain range.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :High Adventure Air Charter, 38675 Longmere Lk Ct, Soldotna, AK 99669, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress warm
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must call our office the day before to confirm tour check in time
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.