SILVERSEA Cruise - Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night Luxury Tour
Program 2 days 1 night on Silver Sea Cruise is the journey to discover the beauty of the most in 7 wonderful water paradises in the world which has been called one of 7 world natural wonders by UNESCO. An endless beauty that anyone visit Ha Long for Halong Silver Sea Cruise 2 days 1 night tour that has memorable moments with more than 2000 limestone islands posing on the blue sea with many colorful cave with lots of natural stalactites waiting for you to explore Ha Long Bay such as kayaking, sea sports, watching the sunset and catching the dawn on the sea. Especially exploring Ha Long Bay on Silver Sea Cruise 2 days 1 night, you will enjoy high-quality travel services according to 4 * + standards that will help you have interesting experiences of beautiful wonders at the top of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals onboard
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Kayaking Safe and Clean
- English speaking guide
- Bus transfer round trip.
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Single Supplement
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) - Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking
07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 - On arrival at the pier, you will board your Silversea Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by the professional and friendly crew.
13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Silversea Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 - Kayaking & swimming
18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) - Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
07:45 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Silversea Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi. 16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter or at the port.Ports
- Tuan Chau International Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.