SilverStar Shuttle from the Kelowna Airport
Kelowna Concierge is pleased to provide daily frequent shuttle services from the Kelowna International Airport to and from SilverStar Mountain Resort. Our shared shuttle service conveniently picks you up curbside at the Airport and drops off right at your accommodations front door. Our shuttle vehicles are fully equipped for mountain driving with professionally trained drivers, we also have enhanced cleaning protocols and encourage social distancing. We handle all your transportation details, so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning mountain drive.
per adult from
What's included :
- Comfortable, heated shuttle vehicle
What's excluded :
- Please meet your diver at the Kelowna Concierge Kiosk located next to the Tim Hortons 10 minutes before your shuttle departure. The Shuttle bus picks up & drops off at Loading Zone #3 outside the main arrivals area.
The shuttle bus will drop you off at the check-in point of your accommodation at SilverStar Mountain Resort.
Departure Point :Kelowna Airport, Kelowna, BC V1X, Canada
Return Detail :SilverStar Mountain Resort, 123 Shortt St, Silver Star Mountain, BC V1B 3M1, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.