Similan Islands Day Tour from Phuket by Speedboat
Explore the stunning excellence of the Similan Islands on an entire day visit leaving from terrain Phuket by speedboat. Appreciate a trek of swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise waters, unwinding on white sand shorelines and going by the well known encompassing sights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Phuket Hotel pickup and drop-off to Pier by Private vehicle
- Private Professional guide with you or your group
- Speed boat Charges
- Life jacket + Mask + Snorkel
- Lunch Thai Buffet
- English speaking guide
- Similan National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Following hotel pick up from Phuket city area hotel at 07:00 am by English speaking guide, transfer to Thap Lamu pier by air-con car or minivan. Our guide will inform you about the first destination, distributes complimentary drinks (coffee or tea) as well as snorkeling equipment such as mask, snorkel, and life jacket.
After everyone has arrived, around 09:00 am the speed boat will leave Thap Lamu to Similan Islands, arriving Payu Island (Koh 7) you will enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing. Koh Payu is straight north of Island No. 4 and has a rocky shore with only a few little beaches. The Island is popular among Scuba Divers and also visited by snorkeling tours.
Then depart from Koh Payu to Miang Island (Koh 4) for snorkeling and sightseeing. Koh Miang has a Ranger stations and offer basic accommodation in Tents or Bungalows. The island is a main base for most Snorkeling tours from Phuket as it has 2 beautiful white sandy beaches called located at Princess Bay and Honeymoon Bay.
After having buffet lunch on the beach, you will explore more snorkeling at Ba-ngu Island (No. 9). Koh Bangu is the most northern of the Similan Island group and is very popular for snorkeling and scuba diving.
You head to relax at the beach on Similan Island No. 8 and climb to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock.
Depart the Similan Islands for Thap Lamu pier around 03:00 pm. On arrival Thap Lamu pier at 04:00 pm, furthermore, drop off you at your Phuket City Hotel around 5 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Similan Islands Tour is available from 15 October to 15 May. And closed tours from 16 May to 14 October. Respected travelers are requested not to book this tour during closing time.
- Infant meals not included
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2, 3, 4 or more
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Mam Holidays Thailand Co Ltd