Simply Stonehenge Half- Day Tour from London
Tick one of the world’s most famous sites off your list and enjoy Stonehenge in all its glory!
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
Highlights of the tour:
• Full social distancing measures in place
• Take your time to see the world-famous monument Stonehenge
• Learn about the many theories surrounding this site
• Come up close to the 5,000 year old Stone Circle
• Capture the essence of Stonehenge’s history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
• Relax and enjoy the ride on our luxurious air-conditioned coach
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Guide. Please note, this tour is unescorted
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Planning to tick Stonehenge off your bucket list? This stress-free return trip to Stonehenge from London will allow you to explore the world-famous site at a relaxed pace.
Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The coach for this self-guided tour will be departing from Victoria, central London – make sure you are at your preferred pickup spot at least 15 minutes beforehand to check in!
As you’re walking around Stonehenge, you’ll get to learn about the many theories (some still standing, some proven wrong) surrounding this remarkable UNESCO World Heritage Site. Was it a burial ground? A sacred temple? A way to tell the time? Despite having been sitting proudly on Salisbury Plain for 5,000 years, Stonehenge is still very much an enigma. Hear about its long history and enjoy this fascinating place!
You’ll also have time to explore the site’s exhibition and visitor centre – containing 250 ancient objects discovered around Stonehenge – and walk around the incredible models of Neolithic houses.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Return Detail :Victoria Station, Victoria, London SW1V 1JT, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is unescorted.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Audio guide in English can be downloaded for free on smartphones. Visitors must search for ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ to download the app and must open it while being connected to internet, to enable relevant updates to take place. Kindly note that the app will not work offline. Customers are advised to bring their own headphones as due to hygiene regulations, they will not be provided with headphones at the attraction.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the shuttle bus at Stonehenge is operating a reduced service. The shuttle bus will be prioritised for those who need it and customers will need to wear a face mask to use the service. Visitors might need to take the 2.6 mile circular route from the Visitor Centre to the Stones by foot. Customers are advised dress appropriately for the weather, wear sturdy shoes and carry water.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.