Singapore Sunset Cruise On A Luxury Catamaran
Relax and recharge.
Spacious 40ft catamaran.
Spend an evening cruising around the Southern Islands of Singapore on this 3-hour sunset sail.
This sunset sail begins with a 45-minute cruise around the Southern Islands. This is a part of Singapore that few people get to explore. We drop anchor at St John’s Island, the site of Sir Stamford Raffles’s anchorage in 1819. We spend 1.5 hours here giving you plenty of time to relax and watch the sunset.
Your friendly crew will share stories with you about Singapore’s Southern Islands and their significance in the maritime industry. On the cruise back we will take in the magnificent view of Singapore’s city skyline before disembarking the Marina Club.
Soft drinks are provided. Alcoholic drinks can be purchased but we encourage you to bring your own. There is no corkage charge. Due to Covid-19 snacks are no longer provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Beverages (water, coke, sprite and ice lemon tea) - Alcoholic drinks can be purchased onboard.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) - If you bring your own there is no corkage charge.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - You will need to make your own way to and from ONE 15 Marina Club
- Snacks - Due to Covid-19 snacks are not provided but you may bring your own.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hello Singapore, Singapore Singapore
Our sunset Singapore boat tour begins with a 45-minute cruise around the Southern Islands. This is a part of Singapore that few people get to explore. We drop anchor at St John’s Island, the site of Sir Stamford Raffles’s anchorage before meeting the Malay chief of Singapore in 1819. We spend 1.5 hours here giving you plenty of time to relax and watch the sunset or, if you are feeling active, to try the stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking or have a sunset swim.
Soft drinks and light snacks are provided on this Singapore harbour cruise. Alcoholic drinks can be purchased on board but we encourage you to bring your own. There is no corkage charge. Unfortunately, we can not accommodate dietary restrictions so please do bring your own light snacks if you have food restrictions.
IMPORTANT: This is a casual chill out cruise with light information and light snacks. It is not a formal tour nor is it a formal dinner cruise. There will not be a full meal nor a professional tour guide on board. This is simply a few hours out sailing around the beautiful islands of Singapore with a laid back bunch of people.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Sentosa Boardwalk, Sentosa Island Singapore
Take a stroll in the beautiful Sentosa Island before you board the catamaran
Stop At: St John's Island, 12 St. John's Island, Singapore 098600 Singapore
At present, St John's island is a popular getaway spot for locals and tourists alike. The rustic vibe and non-commercialized setting of the island makes it a draw for people who just wants to escape from the concrete jungle that is Singapore.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore, 11 Cove Drive, #01-01, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497
Departure Time :6:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear casual clothing. Footwear is not allowed on board, so you’ll be removing them just before we board. Bring along swimwear, a towel and change of clothes if you’d like to go for a swim, or try out our water toys.
- This is a rain or shine event, we will still cruise out if it rains. There’s also beauty in sailing in the rain! Only in the event of inclement weather conditions such as a thunderstorm or very strong winds that deem it unsafe to sail, will we be cancelling the sunset cruise.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation.
- Most travelers can participate
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 passengers.
- All guests need to undergo temperature screening & SafeEntry check in on board.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guests cannot exceed subgroups of 5. Each subgroup will be assigned different coloured wristbands for each subgroup for identification purposes. You are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board the yacht. Masks are to be worn at all times except while eating.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.