Single Kayak Hire Perth City
At Funcats you can paddle your own kayak right in front of Perth City.
You will see Perth's Black Swans, Pelicans, Cormorants and, if you are lucky, our beautiful Swan River Dolphins!
Our sit on top kayaks are very easy to use and lots of fun!. Our staff will give you a short lesson and then monitor you whilst you are on the water. We have support boats should you need any assistance.
A day at Funcats is an experience you will never forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Sunscreen provided for all participants requiring it
What's excluded :
Guests are able to paddle one of our single kayaks right in front of Perth City!
Our activity starts with a short briefing and lesson, if required. We teach you how to use our kayaks and also cover the recommended places to go. We monitor you whilst on the water and have support craft available in the unlikely event that you require our assistance.
Our kayaks are very easy to use.
Life jackets are provided for all guests...we will even provide sunscreen!
With our kayaks you will experience a view of the city like no other!
Whilst on the river you will very likely see Perth's Black Swans, Pelicans and a possibility of seeing our Swan River Dolphins!
Departure Point :1L Coode St, South Perth WA 6151, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.