Single Person Kayak Rental- Half Day
Our Half Day Single Kayak Rental gives you plenty of time to explore several nearshore Islands, secluded beaches, Sea Turtle feeding grounds. Clients will transport their kayaks via their own vehicle (soft racks and straps provided) to their kayaking destination! It provides you with a chance to enjoy Hawaii like a local does!! Paddle out to Kailua's Famous Mokulua Islands or Popoia Island to explore their beaches and secluded coves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak and Paddles
- Soft Racks and Straps
- Life Vest
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Bird Sancutary Fee ($3 per person) to Mokulua or Popoia Island
- First, one of our nice office assistants (and not a video like at other locations) will go over a satellite map of Kailua Bay with you together and show you how to safely navigate the waters. In that way we make sure, safety questions you might have can be answered immediately in a detailed manner.
Second, we’ll show you the best and most scenic places on the islands you choose to kayak to and which areas of the bay offer the best snorkeling. Lastly, we offer a free, basic paddling lesson when you rent a boat with Twogood Kayaks.
Basic Kayak Rental Includes:
• Safety Briefing about area you will be paddling in
• Life vests
• Soft racks
The offshore islands in our Kailua/Lanikai bay are home to the wedge-tailed shearwater bird and are designated bird sanctuaries. we provide Permits for landing on Moku Nui or Popoia Island, backrests, dry bags and snorkel sets are optional rental equipment as not everyone needs them. The beach is a short 5 minute drive from our store, and we provide free foam pads and straps so you can drive your kayak to Kailua Beach or Lanikai Beach.
**Start time may be adjusted by calling our office, please check the voucher for the contact information**
Departure Point :Twogood Kayaks Hawaii, 134 Hamakua Dr B, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children age 5 and under
- A maximum of 1 person per booking, booking is for single person kayak
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.