Singu Chuli Peak
Singu Chuli 6501 Meters formerly known as Fluted peak is the third highest trekking peak in Nepal. The peak is located just west of Gangapurna in the Annapurna Himal. Singu Chuli Peak Climbing offers awe-inspiring views of Annapurna I 8091 meters, Annapurna south 7219 meters, Annapurna III 7555 meters, Gangapurna 7455 meters, Machhapurche fishtail etc. Our route encompasses popular four base camp of Annapurna region namely Machhapurche base camp, Annapurna Base Camp , Tharpu Chuli Base camp & Singu Chuli base camp.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing is considered as technical peak climbing although basic mountaineering skill & previous alpine & moraine experience is well enough to conquer Fluted peak. If you are familiar with crampons, rappel, ice axe, rope etc. then it would be helpful for expedition. The Autumn (September - November) & spring season (March - May) is considered as the best Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 meals during trek and climbing
- All overnight accommodations while on the trek and climb
- Mountain climbing equipments
- Experienced Climbing Sherpas
- Accomodations in Kathmandu(B/B)
- Salary & Wages of Office Staff
- Travel & rescue fees of office staff
- Permit fees for mountain climbing
- all meals & accommodation of office staff
What's excluded :
- All Expenses not mentioned above
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu
- International Airfare
- Airport departure tax
- Personal equipments & extra services
- Travel as well as Rescue Insurance & trip Cancellation
- Nepal Visa Fees
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02:In Kathmandu optional tour and preparation for Fluted Peak / Singu Chuli Climb
Day 03:Drive to Pokhara 860m-06 hrs
Day 04:Drive to Nayapul (trek point) and trek to Ghandruk 1,940m -04 hrs
Day 05:Trek to Chomrong village at 2,170m-06 hrs.
Day 06:Trek to Dovan 2,600 m via Bamboo 2,310-06 hrs.
Day 07:Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp 3,700via Deurali 3,200m-05 hrs.
Day 08:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m 03 hrs with free afternoon.
Day 09:Trek back to Machhapuchare BC walk to Fluted Peak/Singu Chuli BC 4,300 m -05 hrs.
Day 10:At Singu Chuli Base Camp preparation for the climb
Day 11:Trek and climb to Singu Chuli High Camp at 4,900 m - 03 hrs
Day 12:Climb The North East Face of Fluted Peak / Singu Chuli
Day 13:Spare and contingency day in case of bad weather and delay on climb
Day 14:Trek back to Machhapuchare Base Camp - 05 hrs
Day 15:Trek back to Bamboo 2,310 m - 06 hrs
Day 16:Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot-spring) 1,780 m - 05 hrs
Day 17:Trek to Bhirethati and drive to Pokhara - 07 hrs
Day 18:Drive or fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels
Day 19:In Kathmandu freeday with individual activities
Day 20:Departure Day
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.