Sinhagad Fort Guided Trip from Pune
A guided half-day trip of 4 hours to a hill fortress of Sinhagad from Pune. Understand the history behind this stronghold fortress and also explore many significant places around this centre of attraction. Explore the Sinhagad fort which is believed to be built around 2000 years ago. Take a tour of the Khadakwasla Dam and more. Enjoy the authentic Maharashtrian cuisine at top of the fort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks during the tour.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Sinhagad Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sinhagad Fort, Pune 411025 India
You will be driven to the Sinhagad Fort, the drive will be of about 40 kilometres and would take an hour and a half to reach.
First up you will explore the ruins of Sinhagad Fort with your host narrating stories of how the fort acted as active military outposts in the 16th century.
Next visit the memorial to Tanaji and the tomb of Rajaram Raje Bhosle, military stables, and a temple of goddess Kali (goddess) along with a Hanuman statue.
Experience the strong wind along with fog and rains at the famous 'Hawa point' watching a panoramic view of the landscape.
Next stop would be the Khadakwasla Dam - another prominent attraction near Pune to just relax and unwind in the company of nature.
Enjoy an authentic Maharashtrian meal at the top of Sinhagad fort.
After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Pune and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.