Sintra & Cascais Small Group Tour from Lisbon
Discover Sintra, a true and glorious "Garden of Eden," as the famous British poet Lord Byron called it, on this full-day small group guided tour from Lisbon. Lose yourself in the caves and dense vegetation of Regaleira, which hides the mysterious meanings of Freemasonry and the Order of the Templars. See the iconic Pena Palace, on top of the mountain, from where you can see Lisbon. Head to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe and, on your way back home, make a quick stop in Cascais, a quaint little fishing village and popular summer vacation spot!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
The Pena National Palace, popularly referred to only as Pena Palace or Pena Castle, is located in the village of Sintra, parish of São Pedro de Penaferrim, municipality of Sintra, in the Lisbon district of Portugal. It represents one of the main expressions of 19th century architectural Romanticism in the world, constituting the first palace of this style in Europe, built about 30 years before the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria.
On July 7, 2007 was elected as one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal.
The palace is open for sightseeing, in 2013 had 755 735 visitors which makes it the most visited monumental palace in the country that year.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The westernmost point of Europe
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Stop at Cascais in the Bay Area
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Praça Marquês de Pombal 8A, 1250-160 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tourism Agency RM Portugal Tours Certified with the Clean and Safe seal. Taking into account the widespread concern in the resumption of our activity of sightseeing in Portugal, it complies with all the rules and requirements of hygiene, cleanliness and safety for the prevention of all our Customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.