Sintra and Cascais Small Group Tour from Lisbon
Discover the wonders of Portugal
Small group tour to Sintra and Cascais with local guide in luxury vehicle
Visit Pena Palace, Cabo da Roca Cascais and Estoril
Discover fantastic Portuguese cuisine
We customize the Tour to your request
We create Emotions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transfer
- Local Guide
- Avoid queues to buy tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Monuments Tickets
- Guided tour inside Monuments and Buildings.
- Lunch - Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Visit to the Palace of Romantic Architecture of the 19th century.
UNESCO World Heritage and one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Time to relax with a stroll through the streets of the historic town of Sintra and taste its famous sweets.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Westernmost point in Continental Europe, stunning landscape over the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Noble beach area for all water sports lovers.
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
Cave formed naturally by the force of the sea.
Unique beauty due to its natural characteristics.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The beautiful Vila de Cascais, former fishing village, which has become a must-see reference in the tourist destination in Portugal.
Often called the Portuguese Riviera, the history of Cascais as a cosmopolitan center begins at the end of the 19th century, when King Louis I and the Portuguese royal family made this coastal town their official summer residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Return trip to Lisbon along the Estoril coast. Stop by one of the oldest and largest casinos in Europe.
As it is a PRIVATE Tour all stops and times are flexible:
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.