Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
Travel with us outside of Lisbon to the romantic town of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and one of the most important cultural and historical sites in Portugal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Your own Driver/guide
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon
- Private tour
- Transport by air conditioned car or minivan
- Free wifi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
See the Pena Palace, a castle built on top of a hill in the Sintra Mountains overlooking the town. Built in the 19th century, this palace, a national monument, is one of the major examples of Portuguese Romanticism. Wander through the winding paths in the Pena Park, which surrounds the palace, and is dotted with trees and ferns from all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Discover the town center with its narrow streets and flower-topped balconies. Enjoy the town’s delicacies – travesseiros, a puff pastry filled with almond cream, or queijadas, a sweet cake made of cheese, eggs, milk, and sugar.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
See the Sintra National Palace, known as the Castle of the Moors, which dates to the 8th century. Its striking towers, ornate rooms and courtyards, makes this stop a must.
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Continue to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe, where the land ends and the sea begins. Take in the spectacular views of beaches, the Atlantic Ocean, and rocky cliffs.
Time to lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
On the way back to Lisbon, we’ll stop in the charming seaside villages of Cascais and Estoril, two fashionable beach resort towns.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon hotels is included in the tour price.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Relevant information for groups: - Our tours are private - Maximum 5 persons per group - Our drivers have safety and health training. Meet & Greet: - Hand sanitizer will be provided to passengers by driver every time before entering the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.