Sintra - Cascais 4h
Opportunity to get to know Sintra's main attractions and waterfalls in a few hours with a local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monuments & Other Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Stop to get to know the historical center of the Medieval Village, Sintra, and taste our traditional sweets.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Visit to Quinta da Regaleira, full of mysticism and fantastic gardens. You can only go down to the bottom of the Initiatic Well to see its caves and caves.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palacio de Monserrate, R. Visc. de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-591 Portugal
Brief photo stop at Monserrate Palace, residence of an English millionaire, built in 1856
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The most westerly place in Portugal, which according to poet Luis de Camoes is "where the land ends and the sea begins", a breathtaking landscape between the mountains of Sintra and the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Known for its fine sand and strong wind this beach is the most frequented by lovers of water sports such as surfing.
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
One of the most famous places to visit in Cascais is Boca do Inferno, a unique formation in the rocks by the ocean. It is believed that this place was formerly a cave that with time and the force of the sea gave way and gave rise to the scenery as it is known today. Today Boca do Inferno is an open pit, with a kind of arch through which the sea water enters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Cascais is known for its sandy beaches and bustling marina. The historic center is home to the medieval Nossa Senhora da Luz Fortress and the Citadel Palace, a former royal retreat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at the hotel / hostel / apartment where you are staying.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/2/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.