Sintra Cascais and Estoril Private Tour from Lisbon
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed treasures of coastal Portugal on this private 8-hour Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril tour from Lisbon. Explore the historic town of Sintra with a private guide and take in top attractions including the Castle of the Moors, the Palace of Sintra, and Pena Palace. Admire panoramic views over Estoril from the high clifftops at Cabo da Roca, and visit a local beach famous for its dunes. Soak up the atmosphere in the historic fishing port of Cascais, where gentle waves roll over the sandy beaches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Internet Wi-fi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Following a morning pickup at your Lisbon hotel or the port, meet your private guide and head to the first stop on your tour — the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Sintra. Here, explore picturesque streets and discover top attractions including the Castle of the Moors, the Palace of Sintra — widely considered among the finest medieval royal residences in Portugal — and Pena Palace.
Head onward to Cabo da Roca — the westernmost point of continental Europe — and admire sweeping views from the beach to the towns of Estoril and Cascais from your vantage point on the towering clifftops.
Visit a local beach famous for its dunes — where locals enjoy surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing — then explore the historic fishing port of Cascais, considered by many to be among coastal Portugal’s prettiest villages.
Stroll among the beaches, boutiques, hotels, and restaurants at your leisure, then return in comfort to your starting point in Lisbon to conclude your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or at the airport in Lisbon
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.