Sintra Coast & Colares Wonders – Rural & Beach Jeep Tour
Explore Sintra's Coast and natural beauty in a 4x4 Jeep Adventure - discover the must-see locations topping that up with he places that are not available in the Travel guides !
Sintra is not just the magical, mountainous village, with the beautiful palace on top of the people know of but it's also a whole council of 319,2 km² that includes an amazing coastline, with more than a dozen natural beaches, and a vast area of rural villages with lots of traditions!
Tour for those who are looking for more than the conventional, a must-do private experience.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6h Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines for purchasing tickets
- Transport in a classic 4x4 Portuguese Jeep
- Small Wine Tasting (not available on sundays)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tickets and entrances fees
- Lunch, snacks or drinks unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Sintra Center and Mountain
We start at the heart of our Hometown – navigating inside the mountain and through the narrow streets of Sintra! Here you will get chance to see and know all of the top sights and monuments history but choose only one monument to visit in the inside! From Pena Palace the famous fairy-tail like Palace, to Quinta da Regaleira with its enigmatic grottoes and mysteries, passing through the Moorish Castle, Monserrate Palace and many more.
Here we will also stop for a little treat, a wine tasting session to open your appetite for Sintra!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
The crown on top of the mountain! This wonderful masterpiece is one of the possibilities for you to visit during the Tour and although the entrance fees are not included, our guide will assist you to purchase them, no need to keep in line, and tell you all you need to know about the location!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
The one-of-a-kind property, full of mystical references and unique appearance is one of the monument in Sintra you may choose to visit, including it's famous "Iniciatic Well"!
Tickets not included
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Colares, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Following the antique tram line inside the beautiful countryside we reach Colares, where life is simple and agriculture predominates as well as wine making! Here you can find the oldest wine seller in the country and we will take you there for a brief visit getting to know Portuguese's wine traditions a little better.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Azenhas do Mar, Azenhas do Mar, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
3. From the wine cellar, we head the spinning road trail to some of the stunning Portuguese beaches, Praia Grande and Praia Pequena, and stop at Azenhas do Mar - located between the ocean a big cliff, this small town has a heavenly location and is among the most appreciated and exciting beaches in Europe.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa da Adraga Rua da Praia da Adraga, Almocageme 2705-060 Portugal
Another of Sintra's gems, we will stop so you can get the ocean
breeze and relax a little while overlooking the wild scenery. This is one of our personal favorites
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
5. From there we go through the beaten paths and off road trail taking you to a hidden, secret location, that you would only reach with the help of a 4x4 vehicle and that not even all locals know of! A true picture perfect location, with stunning and breath taking views you will never forget!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ALL Hotels, Accomodations, Airport or Port in any of the following locations: LisbonSintraEriceira Cascais ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given. IMPORTANT: IF NOTHING IS SAID IN CONTRARY THE PICK UP IS AT 9AM AT THE LOCATION PROVIDED BY YOU.Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform..Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If pick-up option selected please provide us your desired location
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Information is available to all costumers: How to take precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak and Internal rules relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. Wondervan in compliance with Turismo de Portugal detains the Safe & Clean certificate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.