Sintra Full-Day Private Tour from Lisbon with a Local Guide
Sintra, between the mountains and the ocean lays a beautiful landscape filled with amazing palaces where you can feel the historical energy around you. In the full day trip we will dive into the symbolism of masonry in Quinta da Regaleira, where we are going to follow the old ritual of initiation. We are also going to enjoy the beautiful view and gardens of the Seteais Palace. Exloring the old town and enjoying the traditional pastery of Sintra while we get amazed with the history of the oldest castle of Sintra, the Mourish Castle. We couldn't forget the National Palace with the two enormous chimneys. After a delicious traditional lunch, we are going to the coastline! Prepare to be surprised by the beauty of Cabo da Roca, the most western point of all Europe! We are going to show you around from the eyes of a local person. We create not only last-longing memories but we also want to create deep connections with our Friends!
Welcome to the Real Portuguese Experience!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
At the old town of Sintra we are going to enjoy and feel the culture and the history of this place. We are also going to the traditional pastery of Sintra called "Piriquita". You can enjoy this wonderfull sweet with the stunning view of the National Palace and the Mourish Castle while our local guide drives you throught the history and curiosities of those places. After that tasty moment we are going to visit the free gardens of the National Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seteais, 2710-405 Sintra, Portugal
The palace of Seteais is also a 5 star hotel called Tivoli. With the typical french arquitecture and gardens it also has 2 breathtaking views, wich are surprise for you!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
By arriving to Quinta da Regaleira, it will be made a brief introduction about this spectacular place and what surrounds it. After the acquisition of the tickets you will be pleased with a nice guided visit trought all the wonders this place hides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Roca Cape, the most western point of all Europe! 140 metros above the ocean line, here your eyes will shine with all the natural wild beauty you'll see!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia Grande, Colares, Sintra Portugal
Here you can relax with sound of the waves, have a drink or a snack if you want. Also if you desire to get your feet into the atlantic ocean you'll have that opportunity.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Praia das Macas, Praia das Macas, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
We are passing by the coastline till the next amazing beach.
Stop At: Azenhas do Mar, Azenhas do Mar, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
We call this place the "Portuguese Greece" for the withe houses on the cliff and the natural pool filled with water from the ocean in the bottom of the hill. The perffect opportunity to froze the moment with a spectacular picture!
In the summer there is a nice bar by the pool with live chill music, an amazing energy to enjoy with your friends. If that is the case, we will be pleased to stop here for a drink or a snack at your choice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Custom pick up and drop off at your choiceAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Administração do Porto de Lisboa, Doca Alcântara, 1350 Lisboa, Portugal
- Administration Harbor Lisbon, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1399-012 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.