Sintra: Monserrate Palace and Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
This admission ticket will gain you access to Monserrate Palace and Park. Four kilometres from Sintra’s historic centre, and bearing witness to the eclectic tastes of the 19th century, are the peerless Palace and Park of Monserrate, where the exotic vegetal motifs of the building’s interior decoration extend harmoniously to the gardens outside.
How does it work?
- You will receive an email confirmation at the time of your booking
- A second email with your valid e-ticket (pdf attachment) will be sent within 48 hours after your booking was made. This is the e-ticket that will gain you access to the Palace. Please ensure that you check your emails and you have received it before the day of your visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Booking fees
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Inside Lisbon Tours
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Palacio de Monserrate, R. Visc. de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-591 Portugal
Not very far from the historic centre of Sintra is one of the most beautiful architectural and landscape Romantic creations in Portugal: the Park and Palace of Monserrate, unique representatives of 19th century eclecticism. The Palace combines gothic and Indian influences as well as Moorish suggestions together with exotic and plant motifs which are harmoniously extended to the exterior. The gardens have received species from all corners of the world, which were planted according to their geographical origin. The front lawn of the Palace provides a well-deserved rest, while discovering one of the richest Portuguese botanical gardens.
Visitors can explore the interiors of the palace, which served as Sir Francis Cook's summer home for many years. The Gothic style is an example of the eclectic tastes of the time. It is the smallest of the three castles in Sintra, but it is the most decorative and considered the most beautiful by many, and it is well worth a visit.
Visit: Inside Lisbon Tours, Campo Pequeno 48 6º Dir., Lisbon 1000-081 Portugal
Departure Point :Palacio de Monserrate, R. Visc. de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-591 Portugal
Departure Time :6/26/2020 - 6/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a second email with your valid e-ticket (pdf attachment) within 48 hours after your booking was made. You will need this valid e-ticket to gain access to the Palace. Please ensure that you have received it or contact your local supplier Inside Lisbon Tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- With your ticket you will skip-the-line of the ticket office (not the direct entrance to the palace)
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants ages from 0-5 are free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.