Sintra Private Tour with Pena Palace Entrance Ticket
Sintra is a magical village and you must take your time to come and walk through its parks and gardens.
On this tour, that will be only for you, you will be in charge of your time and will be able to appreciate the magical places that we will discover. No rush, just enjoy this unique village and get involved on its mysterious environment.
- Guided visits inside the monuments and buildings by our professional guides
- Enjoy at your own pace a private tour in a luxury car
- Away from buses and crowds
- Discover Palacio da Pena, the Moorish Castle and Quinta da Regaleira, the main attractions in Sintra
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pena Palace and Park Entrance
- Guided visits inside the monuments and buildings
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance except Pena Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Castelo dos Mouros
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Start visiting the biggest attraction in Sintra, Pena Palace. Discover the amazing architecture of the Palace and hike on it's trails along the Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Take a deep breath and visit the mist-enshrouded ruined castle looms high above the surrounding forest. An impressive view of the Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Time to have lunch at the center of the City. Here we will find also the Sintra's traditional sweet. Travesseiros de Sintra.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
While visiting the center we will go to the National Palace of Sintra and have a brief description of this monument.
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Visit the house and the gardens of the Quinta da Regaleira were styled to represent ancient secret orders, with hidden tunnels and concealed symbolism.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Palacio de Monserrate, R. Visc. de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-591 Portugal
Next we will see Monserrate Palace, one of the most beautiful mansions in Sintra. Is a fusion of eastern and Arabic architectural styles.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers in all hotels, apartments and ports in Lisbon, Cascais and Sintra.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Van Go Tourism was distinguished with the certification Clean & Safe from the Portugal Tourism Office for compliant with all the hygiene and security requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.