Knowing Sintra is essential to know the history of Portugal. And doing this with expert guides is the best way to do it, without worrying about parking fees, places to park, etc.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Personal Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Pena Palace is the most popular palace in Sintra, and probably in the whole of Portugal. The vivid tones of yellow, red and lavender of the towers of this romantic palace run the world.
Like a crown on the top of a mountain covered with lush vegetation, the Pena Palace is more than an impressive work, it is a sensory experience in all aspects. If the opulent lounges impress with the sublime decor and rich furniture, a stroll through the Parque da Palácio da Pena completes the cycle of wonder with idyllic gardens, sounds of nature and floral odors.
The best viewpoint at Palácio da Pena is in Cruz Alta with superb views over the entire palace complex, the Serra de Sintra and the sea on the horizon!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Visit to the historic center of Sintra, with its narrow alleys, craft shops and local cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Westernmost location in continental Europe. Described in the work of Camões, the Lusíadas, as "the place where the land ends and the sea begins ..."
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers wherever they are and drop them off where they choose to stay at the end of the tour.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.