Sintra World Heritage and Cascais Village Private Deluxe Tour
Near Lisbon you can discover one of the most remarkable historical sight of Portugal world heritage considered by UNESCO, the Sintra Village.
Travel In a comfortable way in a luxury vehicle with an Experienced Local Guide. To ensure your safety and health. This tour is performed by a company certified as "clean and safe" by the National Tourism Authority of Portugal.
Travel with us through a dense forest of a mystical mountain and its medieval village to the immense Portuguese coastline. Here, you will find astonishing landscapes, such as dramatic cliffs by the ocean and long beaches with beautiful sand dunes. Get along to know Cascais, an old typical fishing village with its picturesque architecture and narrow streets.
Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge with this great experience.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour with a Local Guide & Driver
- Transport by Luxury air-conditioned vehicles with Free WiFi
- Fresh Bottled water
- You can choose one of the Palaces to visit: Pena Palace or Quinta Regaleira.
- Pick up offer in Lisbon City at your Hotel or Apartment
- Hand sanitizer and Face Masks
- Certified Company as "Clean & Safe" by the National Tourism Authority of Portugal.
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
- Entry/Admission - Cabo da Roca
- Entry/Admission - Cascais Marina
- Entry/Admission - Guincho Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Tickets
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
World heritage Palace considered by Unesco ( Choose One Palace: Pena Palace or Quinta da Regaleira Palace).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Neoclassic Historical Centre
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
One of the oldest Palaces of Sintra Village. Pass by without stopping
(Choose One Palace to Visit inside: Pena Palace or Quinta da Regaleira Palace)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Westernmost point of Europe
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais Marina, Avenida Rei Humberto II de Italia Casa de S. Bernardo, Cascais 2750-800 Portugal
Cascais Fisherman Village and other beautiful places around Cascais
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tivoli Palácio de Seteais, R. Barbosa du Bocage 8, 2710-517 Sintra, Portugal
One of the Famous Monarchy Palaces and Hotels of Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at All Hotels or Apartments in Lisbon City area includedOutside of Lisbon City Area is not included: Transport fee is applied depending on the distance. For any information, contact the Operator.Pick Up at the Airport is not included - There is an Additional FeePorts
- lisbon port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sintra Half Day Tour - It´s a Summarized version of the Full Day Tour. Not includes " Cascais Village" and it´s not possible to visit inside the monuments.
- The itinerary of the Tour can change according to the conditions of traffic or weather
- Wear comfortable Shoes. A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Infant seats available
- Mandatory: Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking ( Portuguese Law Mandatory)
- To avoid wasting time on lines and waiting times. Please inform us if you want to customize the tour and We will do the Best Plan for you.
- This tour is performed by a company certified as "clean and safe" by the National Tourism Authority of Portugal.
- Pick up and Drop off offer includes Lisbon City. Outside Lisbon City, a transport fee is applied depending on the distance. For any information, contact the Operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- if the customer has difficulty walking. Please inform us if you want to customize the tour and We will do the Best Plan for you.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Certified Company as a “Clean and Safe” by National Tourist Authority
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.