Sip & Paint Antigua
We employ talented local artists to teach our guests how to execute our local art styles, all while enjoying a smooth glass of wine. This group experience is packed with fun, excitement, and laughs from start to finish.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A delicious Antiguan lunch, consisting of 1 side (Rice or Pasta), Fresh Salad, and Grilled BBQ Chicken. Complementary Drink is also Included.
- Entry/Admission - Ffryes Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Beach chairs, and Large umbrellas. These can be rented from the bar.
- For pick up options outside of St.John's area, a $10 USD upcharge will applied.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ffryes Beach, Valley Road 1.5 miles to the south-southwest of Jolly Harbour Antigua
Depart the pier area and take a scenic drive to a local art gallery where artisans practice their crafts.
Enjoy a welcome beverage and snacks and meet a local painter and observe her painting some of her favorite island scenes. Take part in her painting class and have a souvenir of this special day to take home. You will be entertained with stories of Antigua and her past through music and poetry reading spoken in the local dialect.
Local vendors will have their handiwork on display and for sale. You can find arts and crafts, sea island cotton and local clay pottery and some of these items will be produced right before your very eyes.
Take in the beautiful surroundings of the two old sugar mill ruins on the estate as you make your way to the beach. This secluded spot offers swimming for anyone who would like to take a refreshing dip.
At the arranged time, your transportation will return you to the pier area and your ship
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- V.C. Bird Intl Airport, Antigua
- St.John's Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/21/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.