Sip n Savour: Southern Highlands Premium Wine Tour from Sydney
Sip and savour the best of the Southern Highlands wine region, an easy 90 minute drive from Sydney.
The Southern Highlands has developed a reputation as one of the most exciting young wine regions in Australia. Best known for cool-climate varieties, particularly pinot noir, riesling and chardonnay, the area’s winemakers have expanded the range to include lesser-known grapes too.
Even now, as the more established wineries enter their third decade, relative newcomers continue to join the party. And what better way to start a party than with a glass of Southern Highlands bubbles?
During the day sample wines from three of the most highly-rated wineries in the Southern Highlands and enjoy a hearty lunch at Australia’s oldest continuously licensed inn.
Have a group of 6 or more? Contact Local Travel Planner to arrange a private tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guided wine tastings at three cellar doors
- Lunch - One course bistro meal plus glass of wine, beer of soft drink
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Southern Highlands
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Highlands, New South Wales Australia
During the day guests will sample wines from three of the most highly-rated wineries in the Southern Highlands and enjoy a hearty lunch at Australia’s oldest continuously licensed inn.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In addition to the measures detailed above, guests are required to complete a travel history and health declaration prior to boarding. Local Travel Planner is officially registered with NSW Government as a COVID Safe business.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.