Sip your way around Santorini private wine tour
Santorini is a Greek island in the southern Aegean Sea. Geologically, the island is all that remains of an ancient volcanic cone, whose eruption created the cliffs and lagoon around which the Santorini tourist trade thrives. Although it also produces red wines from Mandilaria and Mavrotragano, the island is best known for its crisp, dry whites and sweet vinsanto, both of which are based on the island's flagship grape variety, Assyrtiko.
Through this 4-Hour unique wine journey, visit 3 different wineries, granting you the most personalized experience, including a sampling of 12 local wine varieties from crisp Assyrtiko to sublime, sweet Vin Santo wines accompanied by local cheese, olives and snacks paired with wine tastings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed Wine tour guide
- Mineral water alongside wine-tastings
- Local cheese and snacks alongside wine-tastings
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Oia is a coastal town on the northwestern tip of Santorini, a Greek Aegean island. The town has whitewashed houses carved into the rugged clifftops, and overlooks a vast caldera filled with water. In a 19th-century mansion, the Naval Maritime Museum has exhibits on local seafaring history, including old figureheads, sailors’ chests and models of old ships. Nearby is the ruined Oia Castle, known for its sunset views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Santorini is one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. It was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century BC, forever shaping its rugged landscape. The whitewashed, cubiform houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater). They overlook the sea, small islands to the west and beaches made up of black, red and white lava pebbles.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.