Sishapangma Expedition 2021
Sishapangma is the 14th 8000m mountain lying in Tibet and was popularized after Chinese opened Tibet to the western summiteers in 1978 A.D. The Tibetans regard it as the holy mountain. The North West Ridge (normal route) to Sishapangma takes us up easy angled snow slopes up to 35 degrees with one steeper section. The supporter climber (SHERPA) will fix and placed necessary fixed rope on the steeper or crevassed sections. The climbers have to enter in Nepal then drive to BC via Zhangmu. And the Yaks transport our expedition gear from Base camp to ABC at 5,400m. Three further camps will be place on-route to the summit. sishapangma is closed for Autumn 2019
Quick Look :-
Name: Imagine Nepal Sishapangma Expedition 2020
Mountain: Mt. Sishapangma (8027m)
Route: Via Tibet/Normal Route
Grade: + + + ++
Time: 1st Sept to 4th October 2020 (Predicted time)
Booking: Till 31st July2020
per adult from
What's included :
- Climbing permit fee for members of 7200/- USD per person
- Climbing permit for Nepalese staff cost 3500/- USD per person
- 1 member:1Sherpa with all bonus included except summit bonus
- Kathmandu-Lhasa-kathmandu flight tickets.
- 3 bottle oxygen to member and 2 for Sherpa
- Mask Regulator set to each member and sherpa
- Chinese visa fee for complete team members
- Chinese custom clearances at the Nepal/China border
- 04 nights 3 star hotel accommodation in KTM on twin sharing BB basis.
- Private transport from Katmandu to Kodari and from Kodari border
- Land cruiser jeep transport from the China Border to and from BC (base camp)
- Chinese truck to carry expedition loads to and from BC
- Full board accommodation en-route to/from BC
- Chinese Liaison officer& interpreter
- Experienced Cook & kitchen boys as per group size
- Meal and hot drinks as required by clients
- Best quality tent at BC and ABC either single or twin sharing
- All necessary kitchen equipments
- North Face Tents for higher camps
- Food and cooking sets for higher camps
- Dinning tent with gas heater at BC & ABC
- Comfortable toilet & shower tents at BC
- Yaks for BC-ABC-BC to carry loads
- Necessary climbing hardware gears with fixed ropes, snow bars etc
- EPI gas with burnersto use above ABC for cooking purpose
- Radio walkie-talkie set to each client with base station & necessary accessories items
- Satellite phone for emergency purpose (personal call $ 2 per minute)
- Generator/Solar panel with accessories for recharging & power supply purpose at BC
- Storage & communication tents
- Insurance of all local team members
- All airport/hotel transfers.
What's excluded :
- Personal travel Insurance
- Summit bonus to personal Sherpa of 1000/- USD
- Nepal visa/re-entry visa fees
- Personal climbing gears
- Personal natures expenses
- Cost of emergency evacuation
- International airfare
- Tips to staffs
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport- transfer to Hotel
Day 2-3: Tibet Visa Process and shopping
Day 04: Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa, Tibet
Day 05: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 06: Drive to Shigatse.
Day 07: Drive to Shegar/Thingri.
Day 08: Drive to Shishapangma Base Camp
Day 09-10: Rest day for acclimatization
Day 11: Trek to Advance Base Camp(ABC)
Day 12: Rest Day @at ABC
Day13: Puja at ABC according to Sherpa/Tibetan culture
Day14-35: Climbing period
Day36: Reserve day
Day37: Trek to B.C and drive to Thingri.
Day 38: Drive to Shigatse.
Day 39: Drive to Lhasa.
Day 40: Flight toKathmandu, Nepal
Day42: flight back to your own destination/country
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.