Sit Back and Relax Morning Husky Tour
Sit back and relax whilst sitting on the guide's sledge. Our guide will harness up the dogs and you get to sit on the sled whilst enjoying the spectacular scenery. Half way we stop at our teepee where we make a fire and enjoy a warm cup of tea or coffee and a cinnamon roll. You can befriend your dogs and take lots of pictures with them. After the short stop we head back towards the kennel. Our tour is conducted on our own home made trail without any other tour operator in the area!!Just you, the dogs and nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Husky Tours Lapland, Kiruna 981 32 Sweden
After arrival you get some warm clothes and receive safety information on how to sit on the sled properly. Once you are seated on the sled we mush into the wilderness. You can enjoy the silence of the sled and the panting of the dogs or feel free to ask away questions to our guides about the dogs, our lifestyle and the environment. We sit on the sled for approx 6 kms to our teepee where we stop for a short break to have a warm cup of coffee and cinnamon roll by open fire. From here we head back to the kennel for approx 7 kms. Total duration on the sled is approx 1 hr.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Husky Tours Lapland, Po Box 45, 980 20 Svappavaara, Sweden
2: Camp Ripan, Campingvägen 5, 981 35 Kiruna, Sweden
3: Jukkasjärvi Icehotel, 981 91 Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
4: Kiruna in Swedish Lapland, Lars Janssonsgatan 17, 981 31 Kiruna, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at Camp Ripan hotel, 08:40. Tourist information center of kiruna (Lars Janssonsgatan 17, 981 31 Kiruna) at 08:45, and Icehotel main reception at 09:00.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants up to 4 years old are required to sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will limit number of guests on tours: if possible not mix various groups of people on 1 sled When coming by own car, if we have availability a private tour might be possible. Borrowed clothing is steamed after each use. Sled/fire/car/toilet facilities will be sprayed with anti bacterial spray.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.