Sitgo Beach Tour - Sitway
Sitgo Beach Tour - Sitway
• Tagus River
• 25th April Bridge
• Christ King
• South Bank Trafaria
• Nossa Senhora da Saude Fort
• Cova do Vapor From Belém to Trafaria, this tour not only allows you to get to see Lisbon from the South Bank, but also to stroll along the village of Trafaria.
You will be able to get to know one of the most beautiful corners of the city of Lisbon (Belém), comfortably seated in your Sitway, you will be able to pass through unique places, observe up close our history carved on the walls of our monuments.
A unique experience that is possible with us.
We are waiting for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- 1 Sitway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trafaria, Trafaria, Almada, Setubal District, Alentejo
Pass By: Belem, Belem, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
One of the most beautiful views of the Tagus River
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
The Monument to the Discoveries was first raised in 1940, in an ephemeral way and integrated in the World Exhibition of Portugal.
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
National Monument and World Heritage (UNESCO), the symbol of the city of Lisbon and Portugal in the world, it is associated historically and artistically with the Jerónimos Monastery and the Portuguese Discoveries. Built, between 1514 and 1519
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
A perspective of the most emblematic bridge in the city of Lisbon
Departure Point :Espaço Espelho d'Água, AV. BRASILIA entre Museu Arte popular e Padrão dos descobrimentos, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.