Six Lakes in a Morning from Windermere
If you’re short on time in the Lake District then this morning tour is a fantastic way to see a lot in not much time. Not only will you see six different Lakes (also called Tarns, Meres and Waters) you go over Kirkstone pass, take in the views at Castlerigg Stone Circle and visit the Village of Grasmere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport in a small mini-coach
- On-board commentary in English
What's excluded :
- Food & drink
- Additional Entrance fees
- Drivers gratuity (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mountain Goat Tours, Victoria St, Windermere LA23 1AD, UK
Begin your morning tour of six famous lakes at your chosen pickup point.
Stop At: Kirkstone Pass, Ambleside England
Travel up the Kirkstone Pass, where you will have a chance to take photographs of the stunning Lake District.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Glenridding, Glenridding, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Stop for a quick coffee in Glenridding, nestled on the shore of the stunning lake, Ullswater.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Ullswater, Ullswater, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Travel along the shore of this beautiful lake, surrounded on all sides by majestic fells.
Stop At: Castlerigg Stone Circle, Castle Lane Underskiddaw, Keswick CA12 4RN England
Pay a visit to Castlerigg Stone Circle, thought to be 4,000 years old this circle was put into place before Stone Henge!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Thirlmere, Thirlmere, Keswick, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Pass by this man made reservoir.
Stop At: Grasmere, Grasmere, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Stop in the charming village of Grasmere, famous for its gingerbread and links to William Wordsworth.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mountain Goat Tours, Mountain Goat LTD 1AD Victoria Street, Windermere LA23 1AD England
Finish your morning tour where you were picked up.
Departure Point :1: Mountain Goat Tours, Victoria St, Windermere LA23 1AD, UK
2: Bowness Bay, Bowness-on-Windermere, Windermere LA23 3HQ, UK
3: Kelsick Road, Kelsick Rd, Ambleside LA22, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 5 years or older and have their own seat
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the Windermere Information departure location
- Seats cannot be reserved
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.