Six Tastings: A Wine Haven in Rome
Taste fine wines in a gourmet enoteca tucked away in the heart of historic Rome! Local delicacies are also served by the Roman owner! Take your seat at a cosy table inside this rising star on the Rome wine scene. Familiarize yourself with six different wines and discover how their flavours must be released by specific types of food. Italians rarely drink without eating, so follow the lead of your host and savour cured meats, porchetta (pork roasted with rosemary), taralli (crunchy snack food from Southern Italy), olives and parmigiano cheese with chunks of artisan bread. Upgrade platters always available as is wine purchasing by the bottle upon conclusion of the tasting.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Six tastings of classic wines from all over Italy
- Cured meats, local breads and cheeses served with every glass of wine
- Professional Roman sommelier host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet the charismatic owner-cum-sommelier and hear about local wine production and the cuisine which is revered throughout the Lazio region. Familiarize yourself with six different wines and discover how their flavours can be complemented by specific types of food.
• Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
• Food accompaniments - Cured meats, porchetta, taralli (crunchy snack food from Southern Italy), olives and parmigiano cheese with chunks of artisan bread.
Departure Point :Via di Monserrato, 4, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seasonal variations in Roman cuisine and the wines served is normal
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum 8 travelers on this tour, hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing on the tour (bring your own)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We take the necessary post-coronavirus precautions on all our tours. This tour is checked several times daily for health and hygiene compliance and maintenance of secure operational standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.