Sixty Foot Falls Guided Hike
Enjoy sweeping views across Perth from the top of the waterfalls, and the echos and grandeur from the Barrington Quarry. Ellis Brook Valley Reserve is recognised as the richest wildflower location in the Perth Metropolitan Area with over 500 species of wildflowers, and is an important natural asset to WA, with a diverse set of ecosystems, ranging from quartzite headlands to wandoo woodlands.
This 5km hike is unique in showcasing the old workings of the old Barrington Quarry on the way to the top of the spectacular Sixty Foot Falls, affording magnificent views of the City and the valley along the way. The descent is short and ‘steep’ with views back on the cascading water of the falls in the height of winter.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Brook Valley Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ellis Brook Valley Reserve, Rushton Road, Gosnells, Western Australia 6110 Australia
Enjoy the Sixty Foot Falls and Barrington Quarry on this 5km hike
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :115 Hayward Rd, Martin WA 6110, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/5/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.