SJD Airport to San Jose del Cabo - one way service
At All-Ways Cabo Transportation, we do not only sell rides, we make experiences. We like to make our customers very welcome and part of Los Cabos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for drivers
- I M P O R T A N T I N F O R M A T I O N
Please read the following
“What to Do Once My Plane Lands”
1. Welcome to Cabo! You are a few moments away from your airport transfer.
2. Once you have claimed your luggage and cleared customs, you will immediately see in front of you two doors that lead in the same direction. No matter which door you choose, you will pass many timeshare representatives who will try to make you stop or confuse you by saying they work for the airport or your transportation company; however this is not true and for your safety we highly recommend to avoid them.
3. Please continue walking without stopping until you have exited the airport.
4. Once outside please walk past the taxi drivers and straight cross the yellow stripes towards the “Island Bar”. An All Ways Hostess holding an “ALL WAYS CABO CHECKPOINT” sign will be waiting for you in Canopies 3-5.
Once you have claimed your luggage and cleared customs, you will see two doors, one on your left and the other on your right, please take the door on your right side, that gate has a sign of "GROUPS", (don't take the gate where you can see a subway store). You will pass time share representatives who will try to make you stop or confuse you by saying they work for the airport or your transportation company. This is a lie, do not talk to them and do not stop until you have completely exited the airport. After custom all people inside at the airport are timeshare sales, our recommendation is to avoid. Once outside, your friendly driver will be waiting for you holding an "ALL WAYS CABO CHECKPOINT"
The recommended time for your vehicle to be in the lobby of your hotel or villa is 3 hours prior to your flight
Departure Point :
AirportsLos Cabos Airport, Mexico
OtherCabo Azul Resort by Diamond Resorts, Lote 11, Paseo Malecon San Jose, Fonatur, Zona Hotelera, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Vehicle: Suburban 5/6/2020 - 12/21/2021
Vehicle: Escalade 11/6/2020 - 12/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Vehicle: Sprinter 11/6/2020 - 12/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Vehicle: Van 11/6/2020 - 12/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Los Cabos International Airport, Carr. Transpeninsular Km 43.5, 23420 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to COVID-19, all of the vehicles are going to be professionally sanitized often, by ELECTROSTATIC SANITIZATION BIODES (21/3). Our representatives at the airport will have mouth covers.We will disinfect the vehicles with Lysol. Our drivers will have mouth covers at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.