Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and Deception Pass - Private Luxury Day Tour
Our seasonal Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and Deception Pass private tour from Seattle explores the best of spring in the Pacific Northwest. We’ll visit the temperate and fertile Skagit River Valley, home to over 450 acres of tulip fields representing 75% of U.S. commercial production. Each year, thousands of visitors from around the world travel here to witness the spectacular bloom of these magnificent flowers. After lunch, we’ll head to Deception Pass State Park, one of the most stunning landscapes in Washington. If you’re in Seattle in April, there’s no better way to spend a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All physical abilities welcome
- Lunch in Historic La Conner
- Complimentary coffee, tea, soda, water, and snacks
- Guided nature and history walks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
- Private experience (only your group plus the guide)
- Professional local guide
- Tulip garden and state park entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Roozengaarde Display Garden
- Entry/Admission - Deception Pass State Park
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roozengaarde Display Garden, 15867 Beaver Marsh Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98273-8802
Our Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and Deception Pass tour from Seattle explores the best of spring in the Pacific Northwest. We’ll visit the temperate and fertile Skagit River Valley, home to over 450 acres of tulip fields representing 75% of U.S. commercial production. Each year, thousands of visitors from around the world travel here to witness the spectacular bloom of these magnificent flowers. If you’re in Seattle in April, there’s no better way to spend a day.
Join one of our professional local guides as we explore this beautiful corner of Washington. We'll pick you up in the morning at your Seattle hotel or vacation rental in our luxury Mercedes van, then start our day at the Skagit Valley’s most scenic tulip farm. With roots going back to the 1700s in Holland, this beautiful family-owned farm contains acres upon acres of tulips and dozens of experimental varieties in its beautifully manicured garden. Don’t forget your camera!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Conner Waterfront Café, 128 1st St, La Conner, WA 98257, USA
After plenty of time for photos and exploring, we’ll head to the charming town of La Conner, one of Washington’s most treasured historic communities. Beautifully preserved and restored, this town has long been one of Washington’s favorite weekend destinations for locals. We'll enjoy lunch in town (included in the tour price) and then you'll have free time to explore on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Deception Pass State Park, 5175 N State Hwy 20, Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, WA 98277
While most other guided tours stay at the Tulip Festival through the afternoon, our guests have told us that a full morning there was ideal. Moving on allows us to skip the overwhelming afternoon crowds and leaves time for the vistas and beaches at one of our state’s most iconic natural attractions.
We’ll spend the afternoon taking in gorgeous coastal scenery and forests at stunning Deception Pass State Park. The waters pouring through Deception Pass, a narrow gap between Whidbey and Fidalgo Islands, travel at speeds up to 9 knots – faster than most rivers! After taking in the views from above, we’ll enjoy a guided stroll on the beach and walk through the beautiful old growth forest. Finally, we ride back to Seattle in comfort, relishing the memories and photographs from a wonderful day!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer morning pick-up and evening drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying outside the city center, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ALL TRAVELERS: All guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 2 weeks beyond the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). Please see yonderskytours.com/covid-19-response/ for more information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.