Skagway Shore Excursion: Yukon Discovery Tour
Take the ultimate Yukon experience with the Yukon Discovery Tour! Drive through the White Pass and into Canada and the Yukon Territory where you will see the Carcross Desert, Emerald Lake and have lunch at a dog mushing camp. Lunch, dog mushing camp, puppies, petting farm & wildlife museum are included in the price of the tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Buses can accommodate up to 32 people, with public address system for easy listening
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Caribou Crossing Trading Post
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southeast Tours, Skagway, AK 99840
As we leave Skagway, we will take you through the White Pass, into Canada and the Yukon Territory. Along the way there are stops to take pictures of beautiful waterfalls, lakes, overlooks & rugged mountain peaks.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Caribou Crossing Trading Post, Carcross, Yukon Y0B 1B0 Canada
Lunch is included in this portion of the tour as well as the dog mushing camp, wildlife museum & petting farm. Vegetarian and Vegan meals are available.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Yukon Heath's Popcorn Emporium, 480 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting points are at our office located inside Yukon Heath's Popcorn Emporium on the corner of 5th & Broadway, just a short distance from the docks. Please check in at our office at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time with your PASSPORT which are required for all of our tours.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- PASSPORTS REQUIRED, or Valid Passport Card, or other approved documents, please contact Canadian Customs for additional information on these documents
- Please NOTE ALL 8 a.m. tours depart from your dock. Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of departure time. Don't forget your Passports! 1030 Discovery Tour - departs from Yukon Heath's Popcorn Emporium, located at 485 Broadway Avenue, Skagway, AK 99840 (see map below). Please plan to arrive at our office 30 minutes early.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Two different lunches are available, either Chicken or Vegetarian, your tour guide/professional driver will inquire of your choice before tour departs
- Collapsible non-electric wheelchairs/walkers can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- US and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate
- Non-US Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Operates in all weather conditions. Weather can vary greatly from one location to another, please dress in layers
- Specific tour stops can be modified based on road conditions and weather.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tru North Enterprises, LLC DBA Southeast Tours