Skakavac Waterfall Light Hiking Adventure - Day Tour
In the strange and calming stillness of the forest, you can only hear birds and the sound of water. An owl will be welcoming you to the woods, and here you will also find very diverse and endemic flora. The waterfall is an attraction for the tourists and for the locals, as well. Under the waterfall you can feel the fresh sprinkles on your skin and take a rest from the busy urban world for a while. Join us and take some rest in the place nearby Sarajevo, to wake Your inner devotee of the mountain and fresh air.
Life rule #32: Anytime You’re asked to join a waterfall chase, You say YES!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charming tour guide
What's excluded :
Skakavac Waterfall is about 12 km north of Sarajevo, making this an easy half/full day trip. After little bit of driving and light hiking, You will be in the front of 98-meter high waterfall, the highest one in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which makes it fifth highest on Balkan.
We recommend You to bring bottle of water and to wear nice shoes for light hiking, and of course to respect this beauty and to not leave anything behind so this beautiful nature that we have could return us the same way.
• Skakavac, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Ferhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from every hotels, hostels and private accommodations in Sarajevo.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.