Skansen Guided Tour
Skansen is one of the most popular destinations in Stockholm as it’s a perfect family outing, offering a variety of attractions. Not only is it a museum and showcase of Sweden’s past and present, it is also the Stockholm Zoo, with animals native to Scandinavia.
On this tour we will introduce you to Sweden’s history and find out how Swedes once lived according to the changing seasons, through the customs and traditions, work, celebrations and everyday life of times gone by. This is also a place where festive occasions are celebrated throughout the year. The lively program of activities includes singing, dancing and concerts in the summer, and Christmas markets in the winter.
So come join the tour that takes you on an adventures journey through long land of Sweden and find out how we used to live while enjoying the recreational spaces that make Skansen a popular attraction all year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Skansen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skansen, Djurgarden 49-51, Stockholm 115 93 Sweden
Skansen is oldest open-air museum in the world and also a Sweden in miniature. 150 farms and dwellings from different parts of the country were disassembled and transported here to form one of the most unique museums in the world showcasing Sweden at its finest. Swedish traditions such as Midsummer, Walpurgis Night and Lucia are celebrated at Skansen.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Skansen, Djurgårdsslätten 49-51, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.