Skedaddle Express Outer Great Barrier Reef Tour from Cairns
Travel to the Outer Barrier Reef on a half-day, all-inclusive cruise aboard the express, oh-so fast small number (36 passenger Fully Locally Family owned and operated) Luxury Jet-boat, Skedaddle. Snorkel or Scuba Dive into this remarkable underwater kingdom and experience the Great Barrier Reef. To ensure a truly memorable day, all equipment, snorkel guides, dive guides, glass bottom tour, afternoon tea are included in the fare.
per adult from
What's included :
- Express Outer Great Barrier Reef cruise to Hastings Reef
- Afternoon tea (Tea, Coffee and Assorted Biscuits)
- Mask, Snorkel and Fins
- Wet-suit or stinger-suit (seasonal)
- Buoyancy vest or noodle
- On-board commentary
- Glass bottom boat
- Random photos taken daily and loaded to Face book "Free Service"
- Guided Snorkel Tour
What's excluded :
- Return Bus transfers from Northern Beaches additional extra
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, chips and chocolates (available to purchase)
- Scuba Diving ( Introductory or Certified) Limited places direct by phone booking only
- Snorkel Hastings Reef, part of the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
The outer reef is prefered by corals and marine animals as it is well away from the coast and the effect of the rivers and streams; out here on the very edge of the Pacific Ocean is where the corals thrive. Of course, with the healthy corals there are many dynamic and colourful marine animals like turtles, rays, sharks and many more.
Departure Point :Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dive briefing commences promptly at 11:00am
- Divers arriving late may forfeit dive
- All divers to complete medical declaration
- Children must be minimum 1.3 metres or 4 feet 3 inches (without shoes) – height checked at boarding
- Not recommended for persons with: back or neck problems, recent operations, recent injuries, broken bones or are pregnant
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Skedaddle Cairns