Ski Building Multi-Day Workshop in Tromso
Build your own custom skis over a 2 or 3-day workshop in beautiful Tromsø! Decide flex, weight, model and design from your own wishes and preferences. Your skiing will get a new dimension with skis you built by yourself.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- For your skis to come out the way you want, you'll need to know your own skiing skill level, area of use, and what the main purpose for the skis is.
When that is done, all the technical things will be ready for your workshop, meaning profiling the core to correct flex, cutting out base material, and of course, making sure the coffee is hot.
The workshop program will look like the following during a 3-day, midweek workshop (Tuesday-Thursday):
1. Attach steel edges to the base material
2. Attaching tip and tail spacers to ski core
3. Start with the design of your skis
1. Finishing the design
2. Pressing the skis
1. Unveiling the skis
2. Cutting excess material off the skis
3. Grinding the skis
4. Off skiing
For the weekend workshop, all of this is fit into two days, instead of three.
Departure Point :Downtown Tromsø, near the Mack microbrewery.
Departure Time :Midweek workshop: Tuesday-Thursday, 17:00 - 21:00
Weekend workshop: Saturday-Sunday, 08:00 - 17:00
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- A minimum number of 2 passengers apply on this workshop. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.