Ski center Portillo & Laguna del Inca
Enjoy 2 hours from Santiago and 30 km from the border with Argentina of the oldest ski center in South America and its impressive view of the Laguna El Inca. You will love living this experience on the way to the Andes where you will appreciate the Monument to the Victory of Chacabuco, one of the highest structures in Chile covered by granite.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport: transfers to / from hotels
- Bilingual guide: Spanish / English
- Lunch: 1 starter + 1 main course + 1 dessert
- Entry/Admission - Ski Portillo Chile
What's excluded :
- Tips – All services not described above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ski Portillo Chile, Ruta 60 420, Los Andes, San Esteban, Valparaíso, Chile
You will also enjoy the Salto del Soldado viewpoint, a rock formation where the Aconcagua River passes, where the legend tells that a patriotic soldier managed to escape from a chase by making an incredible jump over this place.
Your trip continues to El Portillo ski center, one of the most important winter spots in the world, where its slopes are the training center for ski teams from countries such as Canada, the United States, Austria, Italy, Japan and Germany. Here you will have the exclusive view from the viewpoint towards the Laguna El Inca for the selfie of the memory and you will taste an exquisite lunch with an incredible panoramic of the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Parque Arauco, Av Presidente Kennedy 5413, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up areas for hotels, Apart Hotels and hostels (communes) from Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura.Airports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.