Skip the Line: 10-Z Bunker Entrance Ticket in Brno
The exhibition inside 10-Z offers a “stroll” through roughly 500 meters of tunnels, which visitors can explore without a guide and at their own pace.
per adult from
15 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Entry/Admission - 10-Z bunker Brno
What's excluded :
- Visit: 10-Z bunker Brno, Husova street, Brno 602 00 Czech Republic
At the entrance, you will receive a map of the labyrinth and your goal is to find your way out. On the way you will learn the stories of people affiliated with the fallout shelter in images and on projectors.
On hidden QR codes you will find videos with additional materials, and all areas of 10-Z have Wi-Fi. While touring the exhibit, you will walk through the most interesting parts of the shelter (diesel generator, filtration room, PBX telephone switchboard), and you will see the Polášek functionalist tables from the New Town Hall, which were forgotten in the shelter and which have been used by Adolf Hitler and all communist presidents while they have visited Brno Town Hall.
The exhibition includes the door from the “cell of death” of the former Regional Prison at Cejl in Brno, where persons sentenced to death during WWII and Stalinism carved out their messages before facing capital punishment.
Audiovisual technology is installed featuring special exhibits affiliated with the city and the region. At the end of the exhibit, visitors will be able to rest a while in the Milk Bar of Marcel Ihnačák.
Departure Point :10-Z bunker Brno, Husova street, Brno 602 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :
Everyday except Monday 11:30-19 h - last entrance at 18:15h
Parking: public garage available in front of the Bunker - for about 1 euro per hour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The exhibition consist of about 15 screenings with English subtitles. You get an English map of the bunker and you must find your way out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.