Skip-the-line 3-hour tour of the State Hermitage Museum
The State Hermitage is the largest museum in Russia, therefore it is sometimes faily hard to enter the central complex on your own without staying in a line for several hours. If you wish to jump the line, to maximize the efficiency and pleasure of your visit, it is worth being guided by a professional who will meet and show you the gems of the collection.
per adult from
What's included :
- We have a quiz for kids which is available upon your request in advance.
- Personal audio equipment (a personal receiver and headpiece) for groups over 5 pax
- Jump-the-line ticket
- A friendly professional tour guide
- Free map of the museum
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
In the course of the tour you will see the four buildings of the central complex of this celebrated museum. You will see the state and living apartments of the Romanovs and know the story of this dynasty, see the rich collection of applied art, paintings and sculpture, masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Titian, Rembrandt, Rubens and many other eminent masters.
This is a good tour for those who come to the museum for the first time and does not realize how huge the museum collection is. I will be happy to guide you around and show you the highlights of this vast collection.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The wheelchairs and strollers are required to have white wheels. We can also book a wheelchair in the museum for free upon your request in advance.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.