Skip the Line: Admission Ticket
Elkhart, Indiana is the RV capital of the world and the Hall of Fame Museum is the only one of its kind in the world with the most extensive collection of antique RV's dating back to 1913. Special highlights from the RV Founders Hall include the personal units of celebrities such as Mae West and Charles Lindberg and the "Road Back into Time" where you can follow along with the history of the RV industry.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Skip the Line
- Personal units of celebrities such as Mae West and Charles Lindberg and the "Road Back into Time"
- Entry/Admission - RV/MH Hall of Fame and Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: RV/MH Hall of Fame and Museum, 21565 Executive Pkwy, Elkhart, IN 46514-9693
The RV Founders Hall displays trailers, photos, and memorabilia reaching back to the 1920's and 1930's and is open to the public. The museum presents chronological and technological advancements in the industry from before WW I to the present.
Departure Point :RV/MH Hall of Fame and Museum, 21565 Executive Pkwy, Elkhart, IN 46514-9693
Departure Time :5/16/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.