Skip the Line: Aeropark Aviation Museum Entrance Ticket
Aeropark is an open air aviation museum located next to Terminal 2 at Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport. The Museum offers Soviet era airplanes, a flight simulator, a souvenir shop and a cafe. Some of the planes can be visited inside, including the cockpit! Take the captain's seat and listen to our guides’ stories!.Most guides used to fly these aircraft and speak English!
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Aeropark Budapest
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Airport ramp tour
- Visit: Aeropark Budapest, Liszt Ferenc International Airport 2B terminalja mellett, Budapest 1185 Hungary
Come and visit us, we are open every day from end March until end October, and every weekend in between. Parking is free. Public transport: take the bus 200E from Kobanya-Kispest metro station or Liszt Ferenc International Airport Terminal 2, get off at the first stop after the Terminal ("Repulomuzeum"), then just follow the sidewalk.
Aircraft on display: Lisunov Li-2, Ilyushin Il-14, Ilyushin Il-18 (2pcs), Antonov An-2 (2pcs), Mil Mi-2 Helicopter, Yakovlev Yak-40 (2pcs), Let L-410, Tupolev Tu-134 and Tu-154.
The simulator is currently a Cessna (free) with plans to build an Airbus A320 (will be charged extra).
The souvenir shop offers aviation memorabilia from MALÉV Hungarian Airlines' heritage plus aircraft models, books and other collectibles.
The Café offers coffee, tea, soft drinks and beer plus small snacks.
Departure Point :Aeropark Budapest, Liszt Ferenc International Airport 2B terminalja mellett, Budapest 1185 Hungary
Departure Time :3/31/2020 - 11/3/2020
11/4/2020 - 12/23/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
3/31/2021 - 11/3/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
11/4/2021 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.