Skip The Line Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Small Group Guided Tour
On this tour, discover the secrets of Alhambra, save time with skip-the-line access, and explore this wonder of Moorish architecture, unique in Europe. Make sure your camera is fully charged and the memory empty as you will have the opportunity to take thousands of pictures of this incredible palace complex and its surrounding gardens. Your guide will let you know everything about the art, culture, history, and religion in each of the areas that you will visit. Get ready to forget everything and plunge into the mysteries of this paradise. This tour includes the access to the Nasrid Palaces and gives you a tailor-made tour through the Alhambra complex also including the Alcazaba, Generalife Palace and Gardens and the Palace of Charles V.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Free wifi & phone charging station
- Office with toilets, coffee area, vending machine
- Live commentary
- Nasrid Palaces Access
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Palacio El Partal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The best-conserved palace from the Al-Andalus Islamic sovereigns in Spain. Really one of the most amazing monuments you can visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The most ancient part of the Alhambra, the military part. We'll be able to see the whole city from its towers.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Be amazed by the symbolic art adorning the most well conserved palace from the Nasrid Dynasty, the crown's diamond of Alhambra complex.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
The Palace of Charles V is the only Renaissance building inside the Alhambra, located on the top of the Sabica hill. The building has never been a home to a monarch and stood roofless until 1957.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Summer Palace of the Alhambra and the beautiful gardens. The palace was used by the Muslim royalty as a place of rest. It was designed as a rural villa in the vicinity of the Alhambra, with decorative garden, fruit and vegetable patches, courts and other structures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palacio El Partal, Calle Real de la Alhambra 2, 18009 Alhambra Spain
A small pergola leads to a wide esplanade corresponding to the lower terrace of the Partal. To the left is the architectural structure for which the location is named: the Partal Palace portico.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sixthrills, Calle Sta. Ana, 2, bajo 1, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Parroquia de Santa María de la Encarnación - Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, 1T, 18009 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, no flip-flops or heels
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.