Skip the Line: Aloe Park Tenerife Ticket
In the tour of the farm, which you can do through guided routes, you can also see the cultivation of bananas in addition to other fruit trees such as orange, avocado, papaya, guava, etc. There is also a large collection of cacti and native plants.
They have a museum with tools and utensils typical of country life, a gofio mill (roasted corn), a model of the south of the island of Tenerife, a lake decorated with the Canary Islands and domestic animals: camel, donkey, goat , sheep, chickens, ducks ...
In the bazaar of Aloe Park Tenerife, you can taste the banana liquor and get a typical souvenir, while they will give you a special gift for having visited them.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Aloe Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visit: Aloe Park, Camino Bananera 16, 38626, Arona, Tenerife Spain
Aloe Park Tenerife offers you the possibility of taking a tour of an aloe vera plantation farm, known worldwide for its high efficacy in cosmetics and pharmacology. Here you see the whole process of manufacturing aloe products, from the growth of the plant to its final presentation.
Departure Point :Aloe Park, Camino Bananera 16, 38626, Arona, Tenerife Spain
Departure Time :8/21/2019 - 1/3/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.