Skip the Line: Ambras Castle in Innsbruck Entrance Ticket
Visit beautiful Castle Ambras in Innsbruck, a Renaissance castle and palace located in the hills overlooking the city. Explore the picturesque Renaissance castle, one of Innsbruck’s most popular attractions, and also see the precious art collections and magnificent grounds with your entrance ticket.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Castle grounds
- Art collection
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Ambras Innsbruck
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Schloss Ambras Innsbruck, Schlossstrasse 20, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Explore the wonderful world of the Renaissance and visit Castle Ambras (Schloss Ambras) in Innsbruck. Situated in the hills above Innsbruck and visible from afar, the castle is one of the provincial city's most popular attractions.
Be amazed by the impressive jousting armor suits in the Armory Cabinets (Rüstkammer), glance at the artifacts in the Chamber of Art and Curiosities and see the bathing facilities used by Philippine Welser, which will give you an idea of the 'spa culture' in the 16th century.
Admire the stunning Spanish Hall, one of the most beautiful Renaissance halls of its kind in the world, and see the famous Habsburg portrait gallery. Habsburg Archduke Ferdinand II ordered the redesign of the original fortress for his wife Philippine as well as the construction of another building to accommodate his valuable collections.
Departure Point :Schloss Ambras Innsbruck, Schlossstrasse 20, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
12/1/2020 - 3/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
3/24/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 18 years are free of charge
- The castle is open for visitors daily from 10am to 5pm
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.