Skip the Line: Ancient Messini Entrance Ticket
Visit the remains of this vast ancient city are as extensive as those of Olympia and Epidavros! Do not forget that Entry includes the museum at the site turnoff!
per adult from
What's included :
- Ancient Messini archaeological site entrance fee
- Museum of Ancient Messini Entrance Fee
- Skip the line access
- Service fee
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Messini
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Food & Drinks
- Visit: Ancient Messini, Messini 240 02 Greece
Picturesquely situated on a hillside below the village of Mavromati and still undergoing excavation, the site comprises a large theatre, an agora (marketplace), a vast Sanctuary of Asclepius and the most intact and impressive of all Ancient Greek stadiums. Ancient Messeni was built in 369 BC by the Theban general Epaminondas, after the battle of Leuctra, where he defeated the Spartans, invaded in Laconia and freed the Messenians from Spartian dominance.
Departure Point :Ancient Messini, Messini 240 02 Greece
Departure Time :11/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM
9/1/2021 - 9/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
9/16/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
10/1/2021 - 10/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
10/16/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address a couple of days prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly without waiting in line. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Ancient Messini arch. site opening hours are: 1st April till 31 August 8:00-20:00, 1st to 15th September: 08:00-19:30, 16th to 30th September: 08:00-19:00, 1st to 15th October: 08:00-18:30, 16th to 31st October: 08:00-18:00, 1st November to 31st March: 08:30-15:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.