Skip The Line - Ancient Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Guided Tour
Skip the long lines at the Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill on this small-group tour. Accompanied by a guide, learn about the history of Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill and hear stories of gladiators. Explore with a guide for a deep dive into Roman history. Admire the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- License Guide
- Skip The Line
- No hidden cost
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum is a rectangular forum (plaza) surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The Palatine Hill which is the centremost of the Seven Hills of Rome, is one of the most ancient parts of the city and has been called "the first nucleus of the Roman Empire.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.